You're currently on:
Social Marketing Manager Job Description - Drinkware Company
Social Marketing Manager Job Description
The Social Marketing Manager will leverage social media to create both brand awareness and direct brand conversations with businesses and individuals via the Drinkware Company website. This position will be focused on developing a consistent brand voice in popular and emerging social networks.
Specifically, this person will:
- Manage the day-to-day brand presence in social media, communicating proactively with fans, consumers and potential customers.
- Report key social marketing metrics via network tools, third party tools, and our own web analytics.
- Creation, copywriting, and upkeep of popular social media channels.
- Manage consumer promotions across social media networks and partner properties.
The successful Social Marketing Manager will have:
- A strong comprehension of marketing, advertising, and digital media fundamentals.
- Passion for social media, online communities, and emerging marketing/technology trends.
- High degree of social media fluency and an active participant in popular social networks.
- Ability to understand and communicate technology based products & services.
- Experience in developing and delivering social media campaigns.
- Exemplary organizational, communications & presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving, entrepreneurial and collaborative working environment.
- Ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and initiatives.
- 1-3 years marketing experience with a consumer brand online.
Problem solvers and creative thinkers are encouraged to apply.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address)
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attached any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.