You're currently on:
Email Marketing Manager Job Description - Drinkware Company
Email Marketing Manager Job Description
The Email Marketing Manager will be responsible for the design, development, execution, and measurement of all Drinkware Company email marketing campaigns.
Specifically, this person will:
- Interface with internal personnel such as client services, sales and web design teams to clarify communication needs and activities to drive the development of email marketing campaign management.
- Manage and optimize the design, content and layout of all email communications to target individuals and businesses looking for customized drinkware solutions, advertising our product set and special promotions.
- Develop a testing strategy to continually optimize email performance, from delivery to purchase.
- Identify, text and implement new opportunities to improve conversion and customer satisfaction via email communications
- Analyze, monitor and communicate performance of email initiatives to business stakeholders.
- Maintain email best practices including browser/client compatibility, appearance of subject lines, use of images etc.
- Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance (e.g. CAN-SPAM).
The successful Email Marketing Manager will have:
- Minimum 3+ years email marketing experience including hands-on experience.
- Implementing and optimizing email campaigns, working closely with design, marketing and/or product teams.
- Performing analytics to monitor end-to-end campaign performance.
- Excellent project management, time management and problem solving skills.
- Experience in the design and execution of multivariate testing programs online and in email.
- Strong initiative for success.
- Excellent understanding of email campaign performance metrics.
- Solid understanding of email delivery and deliverability issues.
- Solid communication and presentation skills.
- Good working knowledge of HTML.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at email@example.com
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address)
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attached any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.