You're currently on:
Account Manager Job Description - Drinkware Company
Account Manager Job Description
The Account Manager will be responsible for building and maintaining a strong relationship with Drinkware Company clients to ensure that clients are maximizing the value of the products and services provided by Drinkware. The Account Manager will maintain, retain and upsell Drinkware Company products to clients.
Specifically, this person will:
- Work closely with clients to determine their needs.
- Identify and solicit new customers.
- Maintain an active role in the post-sale follow-up with clients to ensure 100% satisfaction.
- Identify future needs based on knowledge of client industry/competitors to develop future sales opportunities.
The successful Account Manager will:
- Have good leadership and management skills.
- Possess good negotiation skills. Able to resolve issues to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution.
- Detail-oriented, organized and efficient.
- Aptitude to build and sustain strong relationships with clients.
- Possess exceptional communication skills.
- Computer savvy.
To apply for permanent, full-time positions:
- Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the Subject Line, enter the title of the position you are applying for.
- Provide your contact information (name, phone number, email address)
- Attach your resume and cover letter.
- Attached any letters of reference or recommendation.
- Provide your salary history and salary requirements.